Author Topic: Pension Query (Apologies if this is the wrong Section)  (Read 7671 times)

miglania

Pension Query (Apologies if this is the wrong Section)
« on: June 05, 2017, 10:43:56 AM »
Dear All,

I have tried to reach out to the Pensions team at CH2M but no luck. I worked in the consulting business group with Phil Johnson, Jon Bateman between 2001 and 2003. I misplaced my paperwork for pension and am trying to work out where my funds are vested. I still have my contract letter in 2001, P60, Resignation letters etc.

Would appreciate if someone can steer me in the right direction please?

Regards Atul

Steve_2

Re: Pension Query (Apologies if this is the wrong Section)
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2017, 01:07:56 PM »
The pensions team are always very helpful. I can't believe they have not already advised you if you contacted them, and are a deferred pensioner as you say.

« Last Edit: June 05, 2017, 01:49:48 PM by Steve_2 »

John Ratsey

• Administrator
  • HPA Webmaster
    • Halcrow Pensioners Association
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2017, 02:36:36 PM »
Have you emailed pensionsteam at ch2m.com? If they didn't have your up-to-date contact details last year then you will have remained with HPS, which is no longer managed by the pensions team as it is being transferred to the PPF, but they should have replied telling you who to contact.

Steve_2

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2017, 07:02:21 PM »
Atul,
Another possibility, if you paid contributions for less than two years, you may have taken a cash refund (with interest) on leaving. Then you would have no paperwork after that.